Hey guys, so I start university today, and today’s my first day of orientation. I’ll be studying a degree in Graphic Communications at a local private arts institution. As Bethanie’s also studying her final year in polytechnic, you may ask what is going to become of this blog?
Never fear! I started this blog with the intention to make it a permanent one and possibly mark my mark in the blogosphere (: I’m still looking forward to the day where this blog is good enough to swatch for some polish brands, especially indie brands! ❤
So here are the August blogging goals.
- I’m hoping to post at least 3 posts a week. This will be spread out and I’ll probably schedule posts/blog at night when I’m free! I’ll definitely aim to make whatever I post the best, though I may post some nail fails if I have any. I’ll still be able to attend to comments when I’m on the go, so keep those lovely comments coming! (＾▽＾)
- I have swatches of a Glow in the Dark Polish coming up, as well as my review! Hint- it’s to do with a very popular polish and is a best seller.
- Nail of the Day. These posts may be shorter as the pictures can do the talking! (:
- I have a lovely early anniversary present from the bf, so hopefully I can swatch some Femme Fatale Cosmetics polishes for you guys. These swatches will be spread out over the months.
- If possible, I’ll incorporate some of my Born Pretty Store products which I have purchased into some NOTDs/manicures for you guys.
- I’ll also be experimenting with my signature hand poses and trying to have more standardisation with my photos!