Hello everyone! We are soooo happy that our blog has been nominated for the Versatile Blogger Award by Polished PR and The Polished Influenza !! 😀 We would just like to say thank you to everyone who has supported our blog. (even though we are still pretty new!) You guys keep us going and make us strive to be even better! x
Here are our 15 Nominees:
8) Dry, Dammit!
10) The Nail Squad
These are the 7 interesting things about us:
- I used to be a nail-biter(I would bite the free edge of my nails), but today I’m proud to be a nail polish blogger! ^^
- I can purr.
- I don’t think I can survive without any meat in my diet. If I don’t consume meat at least once a day, I get huge cravings. MEEEAAATTT. :3 (Apologies to vegans/vegetarians!)
- I did science in secondary school, then switched to the arts stream in Junior College. I’m currently studying a degree in Design Communication at a university in Singapore.
- My nail polish collection has exploded these couple of months after I suddenly got into the nail world.
- Painting my nails helps to calm me down, and is a way of expressing art…on my nails. Of course, sometimes I take ages to think of a proper manicure!
- I have never learnt how to apply makeup.
- My favorite color is blue.
- I have two collections that I treasure the most: My nail polish and shoe collection ^_^
- I am currently pursuing a diploma in accountancy and I officially end in Feb!
- My dream career is to be a stylist.
- I need to purchase more polish but I always have trouble deciding what to get! I suppose this is the consequence of loving everything
- My go-to perfume currently is Victoria’s Secret Angel Gold! Anyone else loving it too?
- I dyed my hair a reddish purple with some red highlights and I am loving it! 😛